Crochet Pattern: Chonky Bee Crossbody Bag
Please note this is a digital crochet pattern PDF. It is not a finished item and you will receive nothing in the mail. Do not purchase if you do not know how to crochet.
Make an adorable chonky bee crossbody bag with this crochet pattern! This bag has a simple button closure and a delightfully grandma core chain strap. It can hold your phone, keys, wallet, chapstick, and whatever other small things you need. Change up the facial features and colors to make a unique bee of your own! Or copy mine cuz it's cute as heck. Read more at our blog!
Pattern level: Intermediate. The crochet itself is simple, but there are a lot of parts to sew on, so a higher experience level is recommended. However, I think a beginner could tackle this with hard work!
Sizes included: one size, approx 8.5 inches wide by 6 inches tall
- Super bulky (weight 6) blanket yarn - (I used Hobbii's Baby Snuggle)
- 5mm hook
- yarn needle
- sewing needle & thread in your bee colors (plus pins or clips)
- a lighter (you need it to prevent the yarn from falling apart at the end, but if you're using different yarn this might not be necessary)
- optional: 1/2 inch button
- optional: chain measuring between 30-60 inches (depending on chosen length)
What you will receive:
A PDF written in English, using US crochet terms, with instructions on how to make this chonky bee crossbody bag. This is not a finished item, you will receive nothing in the mail.
All paid patterns come with email support, shoot me a message via the contact page if you are having trouble!
You are free to sell anything you make from HELLOhappy crochet patterns. "Pattern by HELLOhappy" is required in description on any online listings in shops or social media. You may not redistribute any HELLOhappy patterns, including online or print.